- 8 years of experience creating written and verbal communications for executive stakeholders
- 8 years of experience in program management
- 5 years of experience in Cloud computing, emerging technologies, or enterprise IT
- Experience in Product Marketing
- Experience with executive or strategic communications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, impeccable business judgment, and solid understanding of customer support principles and operations
- Ability to communicate with and influence diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels
- Firm sense of accountability and ownership in an environment that requires the ability to navigate ambiguity
Organizational, project management, and written/verbal communication skills
The Cloud Customer Communications team provides customers with timely, accurate, and informational announcements about Google Clouds' products and services, written with the customers’ needs in mind. As a Senior Business Program Manager within this team, you’ll work closely with stakeholders to ensure that we are meeting our deadlines while streamlining our processes, and working directly with our tooling and automation experts to surface key learnings about the overall status and health of the program. You will also work directly with our team of Communications Managers to ensure messaging alignment across all of our processes and procedures.
In this role, you will structure, lead and execute exciting, complex, and cross-functional programs using your program management expertise. You will work to drive alignment and collaboration on the execution and achievement of key business goals. You'll lead effective, strategic communications directed toward a variety of stakeholder groups and audiences, plan requirements with internal stakeholders, and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop project schedules, milestones, stakeholder dependencies, and risk analysis/mitigation to meet program objectives, including tooling and process requirements. Coordinate and influence across executive stakeholders to see those projects through to implementation.
- Apply analytics to evaluate and develop recommendations. Work with engineers and product managers to pursue agreed upon objectives while tracking, prioritizing, and communicating issues.
- Develop effective partnerships with multiple stakeholders to deliver insights and drive improvements across Support and Product Engineering teams up to the C-suite level of Google Cloud executives.
- Uphold and maintain the high quality level expected of all written communications across the Cloud Customer Communications team, adhering to our style guide and standards to communicate with one voice to our customers.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.