In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!
When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
Parsons has been successful in winning environmental and mining projects in Northern Canada and will be aggressively pursuing additional northern projects. We are a world-class leader in providing in-depth engineering, construction, technical, and management services. Our employees deliver landmark commercial, industrial, environmental, energy, power, and renewable infrastructure — and provide innovative solutions to complex environmental, water quality, supply, treatment, watershed, and wastewater projects. We hire colleagues with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrive on solving project challenges in a high-energy environment. Parsons is helping to build a healthier and more sustainable world.
Parsons is now hiring a Project Administrator to support our Faro Mine Site. In this role, under minimal supervision, you will perform a variety of nonroutine tasks in support of the professional staff within the assigned unit.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Research and compile project information and related data, produce special or recurring reports, and complete administrative tasks as assigned.
- Support leadership as required.
- Review project personnel time sheets.
- Establish and maintain document archiving and retrieval systems, prioritize the flow of project reports/correspondence, and ensure that you timely handle the process and resolution of requests.
- Manage inventory file.
- Keep informed on project or Parsons’ document policies and procedures and will be the project’s focal point for timely dissemination of materials, documents, and other administrative duties.
- Work with the Project Manager to develop and/or update site procedures for purchasing, payroll, receiving and other administrative functions.
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of experience in supporting administrative activities for critical infrastructure related projects including but not limited to mining, remediation, or construction.
- Command of Microsoft Office Suite word processing, spreadsheet, and database software, is required.
- Track record of detailed organizational skills and professional demeanor.
What Desired Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of experience in a project administration capacity with field experience on construction or construction management projects.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
This position is part of our Critical Infrastructure team.
For more than 75 years, our experts have designed and delivered the critical infrastructure that connects and protects communities around the world. We work in diverse, collaborative teams, both within the company and with our partners and customers, to plan, design, build, and modernize infrastructure. We take special pride in projects and solutions that improve communities as well as people’s quality of life by promoting economic growth, enhancing mobility, and increasing sustainability and resiliency. Powered by our people, we provide the imagination necessary to support our customers’ visions—and to help them see new possibilities.
We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as health, vision, dental, employer paid provincial care premiums, life insurance, paid time off, sick leave, all province observed holidays off, and gym membership discounts to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.
We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY!