As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service to our Canadian Truck, Construction, and Coach Portfolios, supporting Volvo Financial Services’ mission, goals, and objectives. You will be in Aurora, Ontario, and will report to the Manager, Asset Management.
What you will do
At Volvo Financial Services you will contribute your unique talents, skills, and experiences to help our customers, your team and the company get better every day, always providing exceptional service, and proactively helping to resolve customer concerns in a timely, professional, and positive manner.
You will also:
- Display a high degree of integrity, trustworthiness, and professionalism, listening carefully to customers' needs and displaying empathy to provide the best service possible, escalating issues to next level of authority and taking initiative to assist others.
- Consistently execute customer service standards to provide excellent customer service, resolve problems, and identify customers’ needs.
- You will be responsible for Quickly and accurately responding to incoming Customer Service calls and emails and following through with the appropriate cross-functional areas when necessary to deliver exceptional Customer Service to all Customers/Dealers.
- Provide & process documentation & requests from regional transportation regulatory bodies (power of attorney, plating letters, duplicate ownership requests, violations, searches, etc.)
- Process inquiry requests for Amortization Schedules, Principal and Interest, Taxes Paid, Balance Owing, and Account Summaries.
Who are you?
You will be successful in this role if you are good at problem-solving, a critical thinker, thrive in a team environment and like to look at the big picture. You also have:
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience in the financial services industry.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a solid package of compensation and benefits, plus you will enjoy:
- Competitive remuneration package including incentive plan and generous RRSP employer matching contributions.
- Career development with global prospects
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program
- The opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents.
Volvo Financial Services is an on-site business, and we understand that you might need occasional or temporary flexibility, which your leader is equipped to manage and fits well with our culture, as being together enables us to build upon our innovative and collaborative culture, as well as develop you for continued success.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person