As a full-service experiential marketing agency with over a decade of experience, 10 STAR leverages its industry partnerships and relationships to assist brands to increase their brand, product, and service exposure by introducing them to new markets and key environments.
We are the “Usual Suspects”, a group of fun individuals who as a collective whole have a spectacular reputation for being versatile while developing customized solutions for our clients. Be it transforming an airport hangar into a 28,000 square foot VIP industry event, securing Grammy Award Winner Lil’Jon (“Yeah”!) as an entertainment headliner, creating imaginative micro pop-up installations in Vancouver, Toronto, and Miami, to full-scale music festival activations right across western Canada. At 10 STAR we focus on our clients to roadmap their ultimate goals through a seamless journey from render to reality and we revel in taking their ideas and bringing them to life in a meaningful and impactful way.
We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our team and help with the daily operations of our warehouse. The successful candidate will be responsible inspecting assets, learning to use an inventory system for unloading and loading trucks, stocking shelves, maintaining inventory accuracy, and assisting with other warehouse tasks as needed. This position requires a strong attention to detail, the ability to lift heavy objects, and a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Receive and unload incoming shipments.
- Verify accuracy of incoming shipments.
- Organize and store inventory in the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Operate material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and dollies.
- Pack and ship orders accurately and on time.
- Perform regular cycle counts to ensure accuracy of inventory records.
- Quality Control Assets
- Assist on site for brand activations
Job Types: Part-time, Seasonal
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: $22.00-$25.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M9C 4Y1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- Class G Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-05