Fillmore Riley LLP is a highly regarded and accomplished full-service law firm located in the heart of downtown Winnipeg. We have an immediate opening for an In-House Courier to provide pickup and delivery services in the downtown area, as well as internal support for the firm.
- Pickup and delivery of a wide variety of items
- Delivering internal mail
- Filing documents and performing searches at Court of King’s Bench, The Property Registry and Companies Office
- Present a polite and professional image of the firm
- Provide a high level of customer service for our clients
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Effective communication with staff and lawyers
- Relief coverage for Reception
- Relief coverage for Premises Attendant
- Strong people and communications skills
- Sound judgement
- Ability to lift file boxes up to 25 Ibs.
Fillmore Riley is committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment composed of people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and identities. Reasonable accommodations are available to applicants with disabilities. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
We offer a professional and collaborative work environment, a comprehensive training and orientation program, an exceptional benefits package, a hybrid work program, and a shortened work day on Fridays during the summer months.
Please forward your resume stating salary expectations to:
Fillmore Riley LLP
1700 - 360 Main Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 3Z3
Attention: Ms. P. Kapilik
E-Mail: [email protected]
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $33,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person