Registered Respiratory Therapist - LPN/RN/RRT (Full Time) - Grande Prairie, AB
- Initiate and monitor of prescribed respiratory therapy in clients’ homes including assessments, education, documentation and follow up to ensure equipment performance and client compliance with therapy
- Delivery and exchange of equipment in client’s homes may include heavy lifting of equipment up to 60lbs
- In home client visits may include long distance travel
- In office consultations with sleep and oxygen clients
- Conduct respiratory equipment in-service training with various community partners
- Participate in a regular on-call rotation
- Registered Respiratory Therapist with current registration
- Minimum 2 years related experience preferred
- Clear Driving record/abstract
- Must be fully vaccinated
Linde has an extensive background check process which may include but is not limited to, a criminal background review, pre-employment medical, driver’s license and abstract review, and may also include reference checks, employment and education verification.
Linde Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required. We will work with you to meet your needs.
We are committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Nursing (required)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (required)
Work Location: In person