Mountainview Health & Wellness Centre Ltd is a multidisciplinary business in New Westminster, and Surrey BC. We are professional, rewarding, and our goal is to providing the best care for our patients. We specialize in motor vehicle and workplace accident rehabilitation and the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of many other ailments, issues and disorders. We utilize many different modalities and treatment techniques to help our clients get back to their regular life.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Safe work environment
- On-the-job training
Mountainview Health and Wellness Centre is currently looking to hire Occupational Therapists to join our award-winning and experienced team in providing rehabilitation services to clients at work, home, and clinic settings. You will be working with a variety of cases including ICBC files, return to work planning/coordination, job site visits, ergonomic assessments, hospital discharge coordination, home and vehicle modifications. We are a multidisciplinary clinic with locations in New Westminster and Surrey.
- Administrative support to help you focus on your clients
- Supervised in-depth training (for new graduates)
- Educational opportunities in and out of the clinic
- Clinical tools and business resources
- Spacious clinic
- Large treatment rooms
- Rehab gym within the clinic
- Access to our experienced teams of Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists, Psychologist, Counsellors, Physicians and much more
The successful candidates will possess the following traits:
- Motivated self-starter with superior technical, verbal and written communication skills;
- A minimum of two years clinical experience
- Strong analytical ability
- Computer skills (i.e. ability to work in Outlook, Gmail, and MS Word)
- Great interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with different personality types
- Organizational skills; ability to mulit-task and prioritize with a focus on customer service
- Work well both independently and as part of a team
When part of our team, the successful candidate will undertake the following:
- Initial Home/Safety/Attendant Care Assessments.
- Facilitate discharge planning for clients from acute care/rehab settings.
- Assessment and Treatment of individuals suffering from various injuries.
- Assist clients in establishing and meeting meaningful goals within the home and community setting
- Liaise with various community partners and rehab professionals to facilitate client goals and independence.
- A university degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration and in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia
- Membership with the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- Possess Professional Liability and Commercial Liability Insurance
- Valid Driver’s License and Access to an Automobile
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person