Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Operations will be a key member of Access Healthcare Service’s (AHS) Executive Team. The VP of Operations is accountable for overseeing the administration of all client services and programs in alignment with the strategic direction, established mission, vision, values and policies of Access Healthcare Service inc. The incumbent provides overall leadership in establishing the strategic objectives, key performance indicators and optimal organization structure required to lead operations.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The incumbent has oversight for Access Healthcare Service’s core operations relating to client services and programs across the Champlain Region, providing leadership to a focused team of direct reports who in turn oversee more than 200 staff members and volunteers. The incumbent will offer strategic direction and guidance in providing an aligned and consistent approach to client services, while respecting the geographic nuances of service delivery.
The VP of Operations will be a champion for all dimensions of Access Healthcare Services (clients, quality, people and culture, financial) and will embody and foster the AHS Mission, Vision and Values ensuring they are included at the heart of our business operations.
The successful candidate will have experience and a clear track record of success in a diverse and complex healthcare organization with an accomplished background in client service and clinical operations.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker
- Well versed in business and financial management
- Change management
- Facilitates and promotes an environment of continuous improvement
- Highly flexible with the ability to manage relationships at all levels of a diverse organization
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Grasp of technology and tools relevant to the industry
- Experience handling health system reform
- Commitment to providing a strong client and employee experience
- Experience in home and community care preferred
- University Degree in a health-related field. Preference given to BScN or BN applicants
- Post-secondary studies in business or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience in a senior operational leadership role within a healthcare setting
- Proven success in business development, business operations and people management
Access Healthcare Services Inc. is proud to announce that it has recently (2022) been re-awarded a four-year accreditation with exemplary standing, the highest award available from Accreditation Canada. We are a nurse managed home healthcare organization that provides services on behalf of the Champlain Local Health Integration Network, private individuals, insurance companies and other municipal and provincial organizations in various sectors.
As an equal opportunity employer, Access Healthcare Services Inc. is committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility. Access Healthcare Services Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from all people. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank everyone in advance for their interest in Access Healthcare Services Inc. however, only applicants selected to join us for the first round will be contacted.