Are you interested in joining the Toronto Blue Jays Security OperationsTeam? This is your chance!
The Toronto Blue Jays are looking for a Security Training Manager!
The Security Training Manager, under the supervision of the Director, Security, will oversee recruitment initiatives (in partnership with the People Operations Team), encompassing staff hiring and onboarding. Additionally, this position entails delivering training to both part-time and full-time members of the security team.
This role may be for you if:
- You are outgoing and enjoy talking to people
- You can collaborate with different departments
- You thrive in fast paced, high-volume working environments
- You love the Toronto Blue Jays!
Training & Development (45%)
- Develop the departmental training strategy and SOPs
- Design, update, and deliver the training curriculum for Security Program, Alcohol Management and other trainings as needed, including learning objectives and core competencies
- Deliver in-person training and practical sessions for new hires, returning staff and supervisors whilst also providing refresher sessions throughout the season as required
- Work with supervisors to re-train or upskill staff throughout the season
Recruitment and Retention (35%)
- Manage applications on the company applicant tracking system and conduct screening interviews
- Attend job fairs, community colleges and other events to promote security roles
- Enhance the new hire candidate experience throughout the on-boarding process
- Work closely with TBJ’s People Operations department on industry specific recruitment strategies to attract and maintain the security guard pipeline
- Complete regular recruitment reports for the Security leadership team
Quality Control (20%)
- Develop a quality control program and manage a process for assessing employee performance and training gaps using Red Team/Secret Shoppers to test vulnerabilities and create an action plan to correct
- Actively monitor and gather performance gaps in all our areas of operation including but not limited to: patron screening, credential verification, crowd management techniques, and vehicle inspections, to ensure security staff are responding to our brand promise to keep everyone safe by following our Standard Operating Procedures, MLB, and industry standards.
Click the link to apply --> https://torontobluejays.bamboohr.com/careers/39
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-07-07