Sturgeon Creek II Retirement Residence is looking for a Casual Housekeeping Aide to join our team.
As a Housekeeping Aide you would be responsible for performing cleaning duties and routines that will provide a pleasant and safe environment for the residents to live in and employees to work in.
- Possesses the ability to learn and apply basic skills through on-the job training.
- Have the ability to self-regulate and work independently.
- Ability to co-operate with others.
- Previous experience in housekeeping would be an asset.
- Previous experience working in a health care environment would be beneficial, but not required.
- Received at least two (2) doses of a Health Canada approved Covid-19 vaccine.
If interested, please submit your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the selection process will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodation in the recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please contact us.
Job Types: Casual, Permanent
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person