- Own the post first sale relationship with a customer, ensuring we've identified the value outcomes the customer is looking to achieve and enabled a strategic change plan to ensure we're meeting those outcomes
- You will provide your customers best practices in how to connect the customer's value outcomes to ways in which the product can achieve them
- You will develop new and existing relationships across your customers to ensure we've strengthened our partnership and created new advocates
- You will work cross functionally with our Solutions Architects and Sales team to ensure we're delivering a great experience to the customer and are leveraging resources appropriately
- You will leverage data to identify opportunities for your customers to increase the value they're achieving from Productboard and put that data into a compelling narrative to gain buy-in for action
- You will lead customer success retrospectives, ensuring we demonstrate the value productboard has been able to provide and seek validation from key stakeholders
- You will offer strategies for successful change management for your customers to adopt the new habit of Productboard
- You will own a renewal target and forecast for your book of business, ensuring we've identified risk and put in place intervention strategies to mitigate
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of productboard products, services, and best practices. Be the trusted partner for customers at scale on use-case and product functionality
- Identify opportunities to expand productboard's product and services footprint for the customer; collaborate with Sales to drive expanding revenue within customer base
- Advocate for the customer; Provide updates to internal cross-functional partners (Product Management, Product Development, Sales) on customer perspectives, risks, strategic insights, issue resolution activities, executive briefings, and requests
- Identify key changes in customers' business which impacts the delivery of Productboard's products and services
- At least 2 years in a customer success management role; including managing a book of business
- Experience owning a renewal forecast
- Excellent customer discovery skills
- Experience managing SaaS relationships with C-Suite stakeholders
- Experience working with product management teams strongly preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct strategic presentations to executive stakeholders
- Project and change management skills highly desirable
- Organized with exceptional follow through
- Experience with customer success platform software preferred
Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. More than 6,000 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Brno and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Tiger Global Management, Dragoneer Investment Group, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You'll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You'll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture
Imagine working in a place where everything matters — most importantly, you. At Productboard, values aren't just something we like to talk about, they're something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Forming our company values was a group effort, with every employee allowed to contribute. From profit-sharing initiatives, like stock options, to open calendars and communication, we don't waste time on politics or ego. We champion openness by sharing our goals, success, and failures.
Join colleagues who love what they do and who are invested in their work environment and the future of the company. Help shape our company, culture, and product!
Check out our LinkedIn Life page, Instagram profile, and People of Productboard FB page or listen to our People of Productboard podcast for a real feel of what life is like at Productboard.
Would you recommend working at Productboard as a great place to work? A simple question, but one that says it all. Are your employees satisfied and loyal? Are they promoters or detractors?
Asking this question to your employees you can find your net promoter score. Score around 30 is considered good and one above 50 is considered excellent. Companies like HubSpot who are heavily invested in company culture have an eNPS score of 83. At Productboard, we scored in our recent eNPS 93. And there are already 400 of us and we have offices all over the world.
Imagine how important the culture is to us when our eNPS is 93. How much leadership cares that we are happy and fully supported. Not only in the job but also in personal aspects of our lives.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard. We do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other biascovered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment, including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. Togetherness is one of our core values, and our Diversity Council helps to ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every person matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.