Equitus Partners LLP is currently looking for a self-motivated and eager-to-contribute individual to join our team as a Receptionist for a full-time permanent position.
Your primary responsibilities will include the following:
· Meet and greet existing and prospective clients.
· Perform administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, and general file organization.
· Manage incoming phone calls and voice messages.
· Manage correspondence, authorizations, and applications with the appropriate government agencies.
· Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail and client paperwork, and arrange outgoing deliveries and parcels.
· Manage the inventory of office supplies.
· Scheduling in-person and virtual meetings.
· Assist with onboarding new clients.
· Manage and monitor the flow of documents during tax season.
· Coordinate with building management inquiries and issues.
· Completion of other support activities to team functions and the team’s administrative needs.
A successful candidate will have the following:
· Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar administrative role.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
· Strong organizational and planning skills, with adaptability to changing priorities.
· Strong interpersonal skills, professional manner, and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Equitus Partners LLP offers competitive compensation, flexible work schedules, firm-sponsored social events, and a benefits package with HSA.
We look forward to discussing our opportunity with you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Reception: 2 years (required)
- Administrative support: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person