Location: Longueuil, QC—Possibility to work from home #LI-Remote
*Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
mdf commerce Inc . is an international team of approximately 650 experts who develop a broad set of SaaS solutions to optimize and accelerate commercial interactions of its B2B and B2G customers.
Working in the ecommerce sector, we are currently looking for a QA Analyst to join our team at k-eCommerce .
What will your main responsibilities look like?
In this role, you will be led to:
- Participate in all aspects of testing an ecommerce platform. This includes functional review, functional and regression test planning, defect tracking and reporting of results in an Agile environment;
- Analyze the needs and estimate the efforts to test a specific functionality (“user story”);
- Design functional test cases that verify requirements and validate functionality;
- Execute all levels of testing, including functional testing, regression testing, smoke testing, exploratory testing and load testing;
- Report “bugs” and incidents to the development team (JIRA tool);
- Collaborate with developers to improve the quality of deliverables and ensure that business needs are met;
- Create, maintain and complete a growing and robust suite of automated test cases/unit tests, using internal tools and processes;
- Identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions to optimize and evolve processes and working methods;
- Actively contribute to the growth of our product knowledge base and interface with external audiences and internal teams as required.
What elements of your professional background will be necessary and useful in this role?
You will need to:
- Have experience in:
- Web testing, ecommerce, online payment solutions, social networks, and online search engines;
- Project management software development teams (SCRUM, and Agile methods);
- Have at least 3 years of experience in quality assurance in a web environment;
- Be able to work on multiple priorities;
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in software development, quality assurance or a related program;
- Possess excellent analytical skills;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Possess strong problem-solving skills;
- Possess highly developed attention to detail.
What are the assets that would make you stand out?
Your experience with the following would be great assets for this job:
- Experience in JIRA tool;
- Experience in performance testing;
- Experience in Azure DevOps test plans;
- Experience in testing ERP software (Microsoft Dynamics suite, SAP, B1, etc.).
We still have a lot of other things to offer you! : https://www.mdfcommerce.com/web-it-careers-en.jsp
Thank you for your interest in mdf commerce . However, only selected candidates will be contacted.
mdf commerce subscribes to a program of equity and equality in employment.