| Your challenges ?
As a avionics engineer, you will work on several ambitious projects, where technology and innovation play a crucial role. You will evolve in a growing multidisciplinary team, where you will improve your technical knowledge and develop your entrepreneurial skills.
The role involves the following tasks and responsibilities :
- Analyze ground and flight test data to verify system performance and functionality ;
- Work with suppliers and internal customers to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve aircraft build or test issues. Review and analyze test results. Manage, review and approve the deliverables of the Avionic system suppliers ;
- Support internal (PDR, CDR) and external design reviews as well as program reviews ;
- Show compliance to 14CFR part 25FAA, TCCA and EASA certification requirements. Write, conduct or witness development and certification tests on aircraft and/or rigs. Liaise with certifying authorities and/or support their delegates in achieving system certification.
You will provide direction and guidance to other engineers in the above tasks and have opportunities for career growth
| What do we expect from you ?
The minimum required skills necessary for this role :
- You have a technologist or Master degree in mechanical/aerospace engineering or aerospace technical field plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in aerospace or related industry ;
- This position requires an energetic person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a high sense of commitment, who is willing to accept responsibilities and act independently in a high-pressure partner/supplier team ;
- You must be fluent in English. Knowledge of French is an asset.
| What can you expect from TMC ?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship ?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars :
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security ;
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing ;
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills ;
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network ;
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $120,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person