Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions (WTS) is a worldwide leader in water recovery, treatment and reuse. We design and supply a range of water systems, from food and beverage applications, to municipal water, to microelectronics ultrapure water and heavy industrial wastewater treatment.
At WTS, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We’re an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We offer challenging and meaningful careers, with competitive benefits and flexible work arrangements.
As an Order Fulfillment Buyer/ Expeditor within the Sourcing team, you will interact with PSI, Plant Production, Logistics, Category Management, Sourcing, quality assurance, accounts payable, and suppliers to help support production activities and schedules.
You will be responsible for purchase orders and their contents from the moment they are issued until they are closed out i.e. setting contract terms, maintaining Outline Agreements, order confirmation, expediting deliveries, maintaining accurate delivery dates in SAP, Coordinating with Quality and Logistics, resolving any payment issues to the supplier, financial tracking of costs recognition, and any other tasks as assigned by the manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- PO creation, and interfacing with suppliers to ensure PO is received/acknowledged, schedule received, and ship date is met.
- Ensure planned ship date aligns with production needs and, if not, work with supplier to improve delivery.
- Follow-up with email correspondence in an organized and timely fashion and comply with documentation requirements
- Manages Quarterly Price Adjustments and maintain Outline Agreements
- Regularly assessing deliveries and expediting as necessary
- Collaborating with Internal and External stakeholders
- Ensure Master Data is accurate
- Invoice resolution with supplier and Accounts Payable
- Coordinating with Logistics to ensure goods are shipped safely and in a timely manner
- Other tasks as assigned
- Excellent Expediting skills, preferably related to Engineering equipment
- Familiarity with purchase order conditions, INCOTERMS, domestic and International Logistics
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Capable of working in a team, prioritizing, multi-tasking, and organizing
- Purchase order life cycle management
- Proficient in MS Excel, Outlook, and Word
- SAP Knowledge
- Expert: Demonstrate subject matter expertise in the field.
- Strategic: Gets the big game. Understands long term. Respects short term but doesn’t get hung up in the noise.
- Inspirational: Ability to inspire/ motivate others.
- Curious: Ability to pose high impact questions, seeing opportunities in areas where others see problems.
- Courageous: Champions ideas and helps transform them into actions.
- Humble: Respectful towards peers, team members, leadership and stakeholders.
- Holistic: Think customer and Company first.
- Accountable: Demonstrates responsibility ownership and commitment. Taking responsibility for making tough calls when necessary.
- Ambitious: Identifies underlying truths and comes up with ideas that change the way we conceptualize issues, depicts vision of future that rallies teams to compete in new ways.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) in an applicable or related field to /Sourcing/Procurement/Supply Chain/ Business Administration
- 5 years minimum experience in increasing roles in purchasing, expediting or supply chain.
Preferred (if applicable):
- Preferred global experience
- Annual travel required. 10%