Would you like to work for a practice that offers stability, flexibility and operates with integrity? We may be just what you’ve been searching for. Wade Abbott Dentistry and Associates is looking for a Dental Assistant to join our family of professionals.
We offer an enjoyable, safe space where you can feel proud of the work you do and be recognized for your efforts. We have a modern, technologically savvy and dynamic working atmosphere, and enjoy a family-like feel amongst our talented staff. In other words, we are a busy bunch who like to have fun while working hard in a professional and respectful environment. We are committed to providing a quality experience tailored to the individuality of each of our patients…and the same applies to our employees! We are a COVID-19 proactive office who makes every effort to create and maintain a place that is safe for our team and patients. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The team of Wade Abbott Dentistry and Associates participate in the following Core Values:
- Patients come first, focus on patient care
- Practice honesty, trust & respect of others
- Provide guidance by equality, fairness & accountability
- Cultivate a fun, enjoyable & positive work environment
- Have gratitude, praise each other & give recognition when due
As a Dental Assistant your responsibilities would include:
- Dentist’s chair-side assistant
- Prepare operatory for patient treatment
- Assist patients in resolving minor difficulties, answering questions and giving directions
- Expose and develop dental radiographs and performs independent procedures as directed by the dentist
- Maintain dental equipment and work areas in compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain adequate operatory supplies
- Access and update patient charts/ treatment plans
- Assist with various clinical and administrative functions
- Sterilization responsibilities
Perform other related and/or necessary tasks to achieve organization and programmatic goals and objectives
The ideal candidate MUST hold a Level II Dental Assistant license. Comprehensive knowledge of dental assisting techniques and procedures for all phases of general dentistry. Must be a team player who responds to our dental patients in an empathetic and professional manner. New grads and experienced Dental Assistants are welcomed to apply. Employees must be available for an evening shift during the week, we are not open on Saturdays and Sundays. Competitive wages and group health insurance available. Only candidates that are qualified will be contacted. Resumes will be kept confidential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.