Technical Sales Administrator– SRB Controls Inc. North York ON
SRB Controls is proud to have served Ontario’s Industrial Instrumentation needs for over 35 years. We are the Representative for Krohne, Sierra, King, Weber Sensors, and Williamson, brand names well recognized in the industrial instrumentation sector. We sell and provide Engineering and Field Service support for flow, level, pressure, control, recording, and temperature products out of our Toronto office.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Administrator who is highly organized, but adaptable. Someone who pays attention to the details, works well in a team. The Technical Sales Administrator’s primary role is to provide support for the Sales team.
· Technical Sales Support, including building out quotes and efficient repeatable frameworks, confirming vendor availability and product details, and creating standard fixed fee quotes
· Coordinating the sales and account management teams, helping prioritize sales initiatives and schedule client meetings
· Provide pricing quotations and following up on quotes
· Liaise with purchasing manager in regards to pricing
· Facilitate a job closing strategy with sales team prior to a tender closing
· Daily client interaction by email or telephone.
· Ensuring our client relationship management database (CRM) is kept up to date
· Customer database administration (Sales Force)
· Complete contract documents as needed
· Monitors promotional material/merchandise and re-order, circulate, procure and distribute as required
· Special projects and reports as required
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience required:
· Ideally a Post-Secondary Degree or equivalent experience in electrical, mechanical or chemical field
· Experience in Mechanical/Electrical/HVAC residential, commercial and industrial equipment and systems is an asset
· Familiarity with drafting tools such as AutoCAD, and Autodesk products would be considered an asset.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills and attention to detail
· Ability to identify, plan, organize, prioritize and execute projects in a timely manner
· Demonstrated ability to work within a dynamic project environment with changing priorities
· Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Excellent organizational skills. Effective time management abilities.
· A professional attitude illustrated through superior verbal and written communications skills coupled with demonstrated customer service skills
· Must be able to work independently without direct supervision in a small office environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must be fluent in English
If you meet the qualifications listed above and are interested in this position, please submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience. Only those contacted for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON M3C 1Z3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person