Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with eleven locations servicing Southern Ontario. We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural operations, commercial enterprises and homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Parts Counter Person
Location: St. Thomas, Ontario
Position Type: Full Time Permanent
Why Huron Tractor?
Our commitment to great customer service starts with the great people on our team. We take pride in helping our employees develop careers that reward, enrich and grow with the individual.
· Great training opportunities through John Deere, as well as internal training
· Competitive compensation
· RRSP’s and extended benefits
· Future Growth Opportunities
· Employee Discounts
· Excellent team environments with a Social Committee that plans great events
This position reports to the Parts Manager and is responsible for:
· Sourcing and sales of all parts and accessories to existing and prospective customers through exceptional service
· Generating quotes and completing orders as per customer requests.
· Assisting customers post sale with any warranty and/or service needs.
· Answering and making sales calls as needed.
· Loading and unloading parts deliveries
· Checking all load related documents to ensure shipments are complete and accurate
· Maintaining retail sales floor to meet dealership standards and ensure customer satisfaction
· Take a pro-active approach to inventory control by assisting and/or reporting discrepancies
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
· 2 years previous experience in a similar position with a high degree of product knowledge is preferred, but training can be provided for the right individual. The right mind set, customer service skills, and detail orientation is key to this role.
· Must be a team player with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and fellow co-workers.
· Knowledge of Agriculture and Equipment would be an asset
· Must possess good written and strong verbal communication skills
· Able to work flexible and extended hours when needed.
Please forward your resume with cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience fit with the position. This position will be posted until filled. Do not hesitate to apply today! We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
Work Location: In person