Intelcan Technosystems Inc.(Intelcan) is Canada’s leading CNS/ATM and Airport Infrastructure solution provider. Whether integrating Intelcan’s own products or utilizing products from a diverse supplier network, Intelcan delivers complete, cost-effective solutions worldwide.
Headquartered in Saint-Laurent (Montreal), Canada, Intelcan has expanded globally to efficiently reach its vast client base and provide full life-cycle support.
Intelcan is seeking for a Electronic Technologist. Your place of business will be in our offices in Montreal.
Duties and responsibilities
- Test, troubleshoot and optimize electronic Digital/RF prototypes at the printed circuit board level
- Record Unit history and test results in our database
- Report manufacturing problems relating to piece parts and assemblies or test procedures
- Repair and re-solder defective units
- Assists engineers in evaluation of new electronic components
- Support engineering team in testing new products until production release phase at printed circuit board level and system level
- Conduct a variety of tests including environmental test in temperature chamber and EMI testing
- Document experiments and test results as well as write technical reports describing performance and observation of prototype test
- Be able to identify an equivalent or second source of electronic components from electronic circuit prototype
- Manage test equipment/accessory in the laboratory and ensure that equipment are calibrated before expiration due date
- Be able to manipulate Surface Mounted Soldering station to manually modify electronic components on RF prototype circuit board during tuning and optimization phase.
- Post secondary diploma in telecommunications/electrical/electronic/construction area or other specialty relevant to the position or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of electronic/electrical/construction theory and practice, and verifying compliance and functionality of general electronic/electrical installations
- Ability to use drawings, diagrams, schedules and manuals
- Ability to install, maintain and repair electronic/electrical circuits and equipment
What it's like working at Intelcan!
- A motivated team-based environment where your achievements matter.
- A chance to work on Industry leading edge technology with exceptional mentors.
- Multicultural environment. English, French, Spanish, Korean, Arabic, Russian, Chinese are some of the languages spoken at Intelcan’s offices.
- Small-medium size company which allows to be in contact with other departments and to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Flexible hours. Work your hours around your schedule.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-12-01