William Ashley’s 48th Annual Fall Warehouse Sale showcases over 22 departments in 25,000 square feet filled with everything from Tableware, Kitchenware, Home Décor, Lighting, Furniture, Holiday Gifts, Toys, Bed and Bath accessories, Corporate Gifts and so much more.
William Ashley is committed to providing each and every customer with an exceptional and memorable experience. We hire individuals who are dedicated to delivering exemplary customer service, who are enthusiastic, passionate, and who enjoy working in a friendly, professional fast paced environment.
We have positions available to join our William Ashley winning team to assist us prepare for our upcoming Annual Fall Sale at our warehouse located in Vaughan at Hwy. 400 and Langstaff.
SEASONAL FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Schedule: Full time position, 5 days /week, including weekends
Location: 111 Creditview Road, Vaughan, ON (Hwy. 400 and Langstaff)
The ideal candidate will have the ability to perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and merchandise, Pricing items, Picking and filling orders from stock, managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse, and Replenishment.
· Previous warehouse / stockroom experience an asset
· Basic computer skills required to operate internal inventory system
· Ability to stand, walk and lift up to 50lbs
· Comfortable working with ladders up to 10 feet
· order picker / forklift / working at heights certification an asset
· Ability to use a pump truck to move skids an asset
· CSA Safety Shoes (or Boots) required
· Certification of all COVID-19 vaccinations is a requirement
· Able to work full-time, days and weekends
· References required
Please email resume to email@example.com with WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE in the subject line.
William Ashley China Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. William Ashley will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Job Types: Seasonal, Full-time
Contract length: 3 months
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person