*THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION *
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
Venuiti Healthcare is working on an exciting project in healthcare for a well-established healthcare company. Our team has built a mission application suite that is used by healthcare providers in the US and internationally to improve the quality of care and patient outcomes. We are currently looking for a Technical Data Entry Specialist to join the team. Do not miss your chance to lay a foundation in this project aimed to save lives through countless dedicated health care practitioners using your creations.
- Ensuring that the updates to the web application are accurate based on the requests and requirements received from the team and client.
- ○ Reviewing requests from Jira and ensuring that the directions are clear ○ Navigate through the application to make updates accurately
- ○ Updating Jira so the team is aware
- ○ Communicate with the client and verify changes that were made by the client as well
- Data Analysis: Proficiently use Excel sheets to analyze and present data.
- ○ Monitor spreadsheets daily, ensuring they are appropriately organized, asks are fulfilled and pull reports from it
- Communication: Establish and maintain daily communication with the client and internal manager to ensure their requests and requirements are clearly understood. Proactively seek clarification when needed and provide regular updates on project progress and milestones.
- ○ Communication is required to drive the deliverable to complete which includes connecting with the different teams (backend, frontend, etc) and QA team
- Documentation: Create and maintain documentation for deliverables, status reports, internal how to’s.
- Must be able to pay attention to details, while understanding big picture context
- Version Control: Manage versions of application to ensure that the most up-to-date and accurate information is available
- Logic Field Interpretation: Apply logical thinking and field interpretation skills to understand and implement complex business requirements. Applies process knowledge to ensure expected tasks are completed.
- Make minimal updates to code with direction from the team
- Reporting to the Operations Manager daily Requirements
- Currently enrolled OR have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- No professional data entry experience required.
- Strong Excel Proficiency: Ability to work with Excel spreadsheets effectively and efficiently.
- ○ The ideal candidate should not only be comfortable with basic Excel tasks but also possess advanced skills such as data analysis, formula creation, pivot tables, and data visualization. They should enjoy working with spreadsheets and be able to leverage Excel as a tool to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
- Experience with documentation practices and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within a team.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and logical thinking.
- Self-motivated and eager to take on new challenges.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are crucial for daily client interactions and reporting.
- ○ The candidate will need to report daily to the manager accurately.
Nice to have:
- Git and GitLab knowledge
- Familiarity with Jira similar project management tools to track progress, report issues, and manage tasks.
- JSON Files
- Basic coding skills
- Technical knowledge
Think you’re the right person for this role? We can't wait to hear from you!
Venuiti believes in universal acceptance for everyone everywhere. We promote diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Venuiti family. As such, Venuiti is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by provincial or federal law. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00-$21.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kitchener, ON N2H 3X7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Jira: 1 year (required)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (required)
- English and are ok with a salary expectation of $20/hr (required)
Work Location: In person