Naturally, we’re very proud of our exquisite cuisine. Yet Milos would not be the same if it weren’t for all the people who ensure that each one of our guests has a comprehensively unique dining experience. This requires a team of professionals who aren’t merely skilled; they also have an infectious passion for the art of hospitality. And this comes mostly from a deep respect for our fellow humans. If you share our philosophy and values and would like to become a member of the Milos team, we’d love to hear from you. We are always looking for front of house, culinary, wine, administrative and management professionals.
Please submit your resume to the location you are interested in. We look forward to hearing from you.
As the main vessel of communication for guests during service, the Server ensures an uncompromised guest experience through close attention to detail. They assist with food and beverage selection, maintain dining ambiance and treat guest inquiries with utmost diplomacy and tact.
Primary roles and responsibilities
- Assists in food and beverage selection, presents menu, has thorough knowledge of ingredients and allergens
- Identifies special requests addresses and identifies any dietary restrictions
- Submits orders to the bar and kitchen
- Oversees table maintenance and coordinates with both FOH/BOH staff during service
- Ensures guest requests are handled promptly and courteously
- Maintain open communication with management and all team members regarding all guest needs, comments or incidents
- Exhibits proper knowledge, service techniques and delivery of food and beverage offerings
- Stays updated on all menu items, preparation, and ingredients of all dishes
- Provides superior customer service to all guests
- Is ready and willing to assist fellow team members as needed
- Adheres to sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage control policies
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in an upscale dining environment
- Understanding of Mediterranean cuisine, wines and cocktails
- Experience using point-of-sale (POS) systems
- Possesses strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Exhibits customer-centric attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates warm, friendly, and positive, team-oriented approach
Annual Salary range: 90k - 110k