Customer Experience RepresentativeJob Description
Role and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet customers upon entrance; engage in conversation and build a relationship to understand specific needs.
- Facilitate a welcoming and positive atmosphere for everyone in the store.
- Educate customers about cannabis products, strains and consumption methods.
Day to Day Operations
- Promote our culture and brand by participating in merchandising and promotional activities.
- Work in partnership with Store Managers and other team members to generate sales.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge; staying up-to-date with industry legislation, trends and new products.
- Participate in routine store maintenance and ensure cleanliness is a priority.
- Complete customer transactions on the POS system and adhere to all cash and Loss Prevention procedures.
- Monitor inventory and re-stock product regularly.
- Comply with all OH&S (Occupational, Health, and Safety) policies and procedures.
- Support and promote Value Bud's and AGCO's (Alcohol & Gaming Commission of Ontario) social responsibility programs.
- Comply with Alcanna policies, standard operating procedures, and practices.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum one (1) year of customer service experience.
- Minimum one (1) year of retail and/or hospitality experience.
- Cannabis, liquor or healthcare experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma or Post-Secondary education preferred.
- Must have valid CanSell certification or be willing to obtain it.
- Must complete and pass a Criminal Record Check.
- Working knowledge of regulations as it pertains to selling cannabis in Ontario.
Personal Characteristics and Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills; you have a positive attitude, are charismatic, and are very comfortable engaging with customers.
- Ability to think on your feet and creatively problem solve.
- Open minded and constantly identifying ways to improve.
- Passionate about creating a positive, memorable, and tailored experience for every customer.
- Team player who is passionate about supporting the overall success of the business.
- Uphold ethics, confidentiality, and demonstrate a high level of discretion at all times.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Number of Openings
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: In person