For over 18 years, Oxford College has been serving various communities of the GTA by offering professional diplomas and life-changing learning opportunities. Our ability to provide an effective and well-rounded education is because of our team of hardworking professionals, and we're proud to see it growing each year.
We are hiring for the position of a Marketing Manager and that could be you! You will be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing plans for our company. You will serve as the subject matter expert in all marketing-related activities through various channels with the objective of driving and attaining high sales figures. Your duties will also include managing the launch of new products, services, and associated brands to meet profitability goals through effective marketing programs.
Our ideal candidate is a principle-centred leader, with exceptional creativity and analytical abilities, and a passion for problem-solving.
- Initiate research, development, and implementation of new marketing plans and programs, including direct mail, company sales, Internet marketing, conventions, workshops, advertisements, sales tools and other initiatives.
- Working with the executive team to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Analyze market trends to determine feasibility and profitability of new or existing offerings; make recommendations based on findings.
- Develop and promote branding initiatives consistent with company business goals and objectives.
- Maximize brand value through the development of ancillary revenue streams and new opportunities.
- Ensure all products, services, and other offerings conform to brand identity; conduct ongoing brand management.
- Work with designers, writers, editors and other creative staff to produce marketing collateral in accordance with brand messages.
- Collaborate with sales representatives to identify customer needs.
- Prepare and deliver reports on the status of all marketing programs and initiatives to senior management.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Communicate and negotiate with promotional partners as needed for joint marketing activities.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Disseminate awareness of new marketing initiatives to all staff.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of direct work experience in a marketing management capacity.
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Proven track record in creating and executing successful e-mail marketing, Internet marketing, and direct marketing programs.
- Direct experience with graphic design, website management, content management and data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Business, Marketing)
- Knowledge of ethical marketing best practices and associated regulations.
- Hands-on experience with search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, and other Web-focused initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of competitive analysis methods.
- Experience managing freelancers and contractors.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven team player who is both flexible and adaptable.
Does this sound like you?! If yes, Apply Now because we’d love to chat with you!
Oxford College is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Contract, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
All individuals entering the facility, including faculty members, students, clients and visitors, are required to wear a face-covering or mask, perform hand hygiene, have their temperature recorded, and complete the COVID-19 screening.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (required)
- brand management: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person