Your role as Mental Health Specialist
Dialogue is looking for a mental health specialist to take part in our mission to help people improve their wellbeing. Reporting to Joanny Grenier, Manager, the mission of the Mental Health Specialist is to support and provide a high-quality experience to Dialogue members.
A Mental Health Specialist can have a background/experience in social work, crisis intervention and/or short-term coaching (not therapy). They are specialized in mental health and provide an empathetic approach to interventions. They coach members with mild mental health symptoms, navigate members' needs and send resources for out-of-scope issues. Want to join our exceptional multidisciplinary team in an evolving industry? Good news, we saved you a seat!
What you'll be doing:
- Assessing the needs and requests of families and/or couples on the platform
- Supporting families and/or couples on their wellness journey in collaboration with other professionals
- Offering family and/or marital support in your short-term follow-ups in order to achieve objectives in an approach centered on the Gottman method
- Ensuring patient navigation to other resources complementary to our services
- Contributing to develop our bank of pamphlets aimed at equipping families and couples
We'd love to hear from you, if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in a mental health or human relations field
- 2+ years of intervention experience related to parental and/or marital support, conflict resolution and empowerment
- Comfortable with short-term interventions
- Very good knowledge of community and institutional resources
- Availability to work between 32 to 40 hours per week during weeknights and weekends
- Desire to work in an environment that encourages autonomy, professionalism and versatility
- Attracted by an innovative environment, as well as an ease with computer tools
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We've got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan for our part-time (21+ hrs) and full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day for our full-time employees
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We've helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.
Come as you are. As a proud equal opportunity employer, Dialogue is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants who require specialized accommodation are encouraged to contact [email protected].