Our company is looking for a Brand Manager to join our team. Working under Marketing Managers or CMOs, Brand Managers serve as the point-person for developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities for their particular brand. These initiatives and activities include campaigns (print, web, social media, broadcast, etc.), events, corporate responsibility programs and sponsorships.
- Expert knowledge about marketing and related subjects (advertising, market research, consumer behavior, marketing analytics) culled from years of hands-on experience in the industry and in the marketing field.
- 1-2 years experience is often required.
- Business savvy.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts.
- A willingness to listen.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a company or individual’s public image through the implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Make decisions about the cost of branding and analyzing trends in customer spending.
- Build relationships with influencers, journalists and media outlets.
- Oversee social media accounts and ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with company executives, marketing personnel and public figures.
- Complete research into industry trends and public perception.
- Aid in the creation of marketing and advertising campaigns to strengthen the client’s brand identity.
- Develop custom marketing and advertising strategies.
- Create designs and layouts for media outlets.
- Write pitches, blog posts and articles.
- Conduct meetings with clients.
- Oversee marketing staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,573.71-$62,346.88 per year
- Commuter benefits
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Retention bonus
- Signing bonus
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Ability to Commute:
- Windsor, ON N8W 3R9 (preferred)
Ability to Relocate:
- Windsor, ON N8W 3R9: Relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person