G.R Roy Construction and Superior Grading are seeking an Office Administrator to work Part time with the potential of full time, in the office. If you have knowledge in accounting and management and you would like to be part of our team, please send a resume.
It would be important to have experience with Simply accounting, book keeping (accounts receivable/payable) Payroll, and have worked with the programs Excel and Word. We are also looking for someone bilingual, responsible and organized to help with many project developments.
- Basic office operation including but not limited to answering the phone, filing documents and invoices, making out going calls, etc.
- Entering invoices; includes making copies and assigning to corresponding projects
- Printing monthly statements and managing accounts payable.
Prepare and pay:
- Pay Roll Tax Report
- Union Dues Report
- H.S.T Report
- W.S.I.B Report
- Corporate Tax Report
Pay Roll for Approximately 20 Employees:
- Allocating time sheets to corresponding project files.
- Entering hours in Pay roll Spreadsheet as well as project distribution spreadsheet.
- Preparing Pay Stubs and payroll deposits
- Entering RRSP and DPSP
- Preparing and filing employee files
- Record Project numbers and Keep master list up to date
- Invoice Projects once work has been completed.
- Manage accounts receivable.
- Process payments received and update Project Number list.
- Print Profit Report at end of project.
- File Project report with rest of project file.
- Obtaining W.S.I.B Certificates, General Insurance Certificates, TVC Certificates as well as any certificates necessary at the time a project is created.
- Grade 12 with a minimum of two years related experience
- High degree of professionalism with an attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong communication (both spoken and written) and organization skills
- An educational background in office administration/Bookkeeping is an asset but not a requirement.
- Knowledge in Health and Safety Procedures or a willingness to learn Health and Safety procedures.
We do it all!
Residential, commercial or industrial, G.R. Roy Construction has done just about everything. Based in Timmins, Ontario, we have established ourselves as a leader in the North by building high quality residential homes — both big and small — and all types of construction jobs — indoors and out.
With a group of versatile and experienced employees, we also do steel building assembly, forming, concrete work and access bridges in forestry, mining and construction. Big or small, for all your needs, we've built our reputation on delivery results.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00-$23.00 per hour
Work Location: In person