Member Service Representative
Permanent Part-time, Winkler
Starting salary - $19.00/hr
Why should you join our team?
At Access Credit Union, we support a professional and innovative work environment with a corporate culture that uniquely embraces empowerment, accountability, and trust. We recognize and value each employee's contributions to our success, which is why we offer competitive compensation, 100% company paid health benefits, employer-matched pension plan, continuing education, and career advancement opportunities within our credit union.
At Access Credit Union, our values are straightforward:
- Do good
- Be better
- Own it
- Move forward
What will you be doing:
Our Member Service Representative (MSR) provides a high standard of financial service to existing and potential members, processing transactions and building relationships while promoting the products and services of the credit union. Our MSR’s are customer focused and committed to providing above and beyond experiences while serving our members.
- Processing over the counter financial services in an efficient and professional manner, referring more complex issues to the appropriate person or department. Transactions may include deposits, withdrawals, loans and utility payments, money orders, credit card advances, calculation of foreign and domestic exchange and cheque cashing.
- Balancing transactions including ATM, night deposits and the cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Resolving routine problems with member accounts and deposit instruments referred by members and other branch staff.
What do you need:
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Business Administration or other post-secondary education would be considered an asset
- Minimum of 1-year previous experience in customer/member service role
- Demonstrated desire to serve others in a friendly and professional manner
Are you ready to:
- Be an ambassador for our brand, values and products
- Ensure things get done efficiently
- Go home each day feeling accomplished
- Challenge the status quo
- Build a career
- Continue learning
If you are interested in this position, apply today at accesscu.ca/careers. Application deadline is September 15, 2023.
We welcome diversity, value inclusion, and take pride in our vibrant corporate culture. Our team is a reflection of the members we serve and the communities we live in.
Access Credit Union welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 18.75 per week
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-15