Established in 1978, Alarme Sentinelle is a privately held full-service security company with a ULC listed and Five Diamond monitoring station providing customized solutions to customers in the greater Montreal region. With over 200 years of combined experience amongst our bilingual staff, we are able to maintain high-value service to our customers.
We are looking for an experienced B2B and B2C Sales Consultant.
This is not a desk job. You will visit existing and potential clients at their homes and businesses. You will be called upon to be a subject matter expert. In your role you will also manage the relationship and build your network to achieve greater success (and compensation).
Knowledge of design and application of Security Systems including ULC commercial systems, Residential systems and design, VSS and Access control systems. Some knowledge of Fire Alarm systems will be considered an asset.
The following list is not exhaustive, other duties may be assigned by management
· Cold call potential new customers
· Upgrade existing customers to the latest technology
· Manage and distribute incoming leads and inquiries
· Perform any other tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time
· Oral and written fluency in French and English
· BSP card or clearance to apply for BSP card
· Knowledge of security systems, industry technology, trends, and applications is a plus
· Knowledge of computer hardware functionality, networking, wireless technology a plus
· A thirst for continuing to learn new technologies and innovation.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines
· Ability to work in a team
· Strong communication skills
· Must handle all information with confidentiality and discretion
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dorval, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Alarm Industry: 1 year (preferred)
- English (required)
- French (required)
Work Location: In person