We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the warehouse, including inventory management, staff supervision, and ensuring safety protocols are followed. The Warehouse Manager will also be in charge of developing and implementing efficient systems to maximize productivity and accuracy. The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills, be able to work independently and have a strong attention to detail.
- Ensure the safety of all warehouse personnel.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and control.
- Develop and implement warehouse policies and procedures.
- Manage the receiving, storage, and shipping of goods.
- Ensure that all equipment is properly maintained and serviced.
- Train and supervise warehouse personnel.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person