About the role
The Quality Specialist is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of quality management systems and investigating problems, and implementing improvement initiatives to facilitate continual improvement. This position requires good communication skills as the Quality Specialist will be required to communicate with Suppliers, Sales Divisions, and Customers.
What you’ll be working on
- Act as the technical interface to our suppliers for component problem resolution.
- Coordinate failure analysis and corrective actions.
- Support our customers, sales, and procurement teams for all component-related issues.
- Coordinate with manufacturers and suppliers to evaluate and resolve all manufacturing issues for various products.
- Document all procedures according to company standards.
- Maintain company quality standards.
- Review products, processes, and systems continuously to determine where improvements can be made.
We’re looking for someone with
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years’ of quality experience
- Experience handling customer complaints, corrective actions, and continuous improvement processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, with proven skills in multiple areas of the distribution center
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other Windows-based software applications
- Must be self-motivated and able to learn new tasks quickly
- Solid experience in developing applications, including database structure, forms, and reports
- Practical experience in implementing and using Quality Tools
- Ability to communicate with engineers and vendors to resolve component issues.
- Ability to work well within a group and independently to perform tasks.
- Support sales, customers, quality, and asset management in resolving parts-related issues.
- Ability to relate component topology, structure, and function to design applications.
- Ability to manage multiple products and projects simultaneously.
Why join us
Our approach to employee wellness is holistic, which is why alongside competitive salaries, and excellent health and dental benefits, corporate employees have access to:
- Medical coverage through the United Healthcare Choice Plus Plan
- Telemedicine and virtual medical visit coverage
- Prescription coverage through Express Scripts
- Two dental plan options with Delta Dental of MA
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Supplemental life insurance
- Long-term disability
Future Electronics is taking a hybrid approach to work. We value collaboration and working together, which our offices facilitate, combined with working remotely.
Future Electronics is an equal opportunity employer
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 5C7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Continuous improvement: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person