VinFast is Vietnam’s leading manufacturer of premium automobiles and has achieved its initial goal of being #1 in all competing segments of domestic car retail in less than 2 years. Now, in 2023 we embark on our next mission - global expansion with the launch of our all-Electric smart SUV model line-up starting in Canada, USA and Europe. VinFast is one of the largest auto manufacturers in South East Asia with world-class equipment and infrastructure, with a capacity of up to 500,000 cars per year. We have partnered with global leading automotive suppliers in manufacturing and engineering and enlisted the world-renowned Italian design house Pininfarina to design both the exterior and interiors of our entire model line. VinFast is proud to produce vehicles with superior craftsmanship, the highest safety standards, and intelligent infotainment that compete with leading Asian, European and American OEMs. VinFast also supports its owners with an exceptional, seamless customer experience in both sales and aftersales.
VinFast Auto Canada Inc. an OEM distribution company with a Direct-to-Consumer business model, has an ambitious growth strategy planning rapid retail and aftersales facility expansion in Canada over the next 12 months. Our management team is now looking for talented individuals from the automotive, retail consumer products, and technology industries to assist in this endeavor. Our top applicants will possess an entrepreneurial mindset, be a creative problem solver, have an incredible work ethic and thrive in a start-up environment.
VinFast and VinFast Auto Canada Inc. are subsidiaries of Vingroup, one of the largest private conglomerates in Asia with a market capitalization of C$20 billion. As a multi-sector corporation, Vingroup focuses on three main areas: Technology, Industrials, and Real Estate.
RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY ACTIVITIES:
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG:
- Vehicle licensing and registration of new, used and trade in vehicles.
- Process/submit federal and provincial environmental incentive documents.
- Lead a daily meeting with the Service and Sales teams to align on delivery needs.
- Coordinate accessory and protection product installations with the Service team.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Manager as needed.
- Manage and maintain the store delivery appointment calendar, generate delivery documentation, and deposit daily delivery payments.
- Create customer licensing invoice for each delivery appointment.
- Execute the retail delivery registration in the VinFast system for all delivery appointments.
- Additional tasks as needed.
- Proven experience in a similar sales administration role
- Valid Driver’s license with clean driving record
- Reliable transportation as travel between sites or to the MTO may be required.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Sharepoint, DocuSign, Microsoft office, & sales force
- Ability to work evening hours, weekends, and holidays.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A modern, professional environment where you’ll work with and learn from highly specialized and dedicated experts from all over the world.
- Competitive and equitable salaries that recognize your experience and expertise.
- Generous group insurance benefit package to employees and their eligible dependents.
- Wellness Spending Account to promote an active lifestyle and a healthier workforce.
- A flexible working culture enabling our employees to adjust their work hours and schedules, whenever possible, that accommodates and respects your personal commitments, balanced with business needs.
- An RRSP contribution program to support our employees in planning and managing their financial well-being into the future.
Join us on our adventure to reach new horizons with endless excitement: Because when everything feels possible, changing mobility for all becomes achievable!
At VinFast Canada, we are committed to creating and preserving an accessible, welcoming, supportive, fair, and inclusive environment. Accommodations are available to support prospective employees during the recruitment and hiring process. Should you require any accommodations, please advise us in advance so that we can work with you to find suitable accommodation.