Nature's Emporium strives to sell only the purest, ethically and sustainably produced foods, wellness and beauty items, and household goods.
We support local organic farmers and growers; we partner with suppliers who share our concerns, values, and help build our communities by listening and learning together. We recycle, reuse and minimize waste as much as possible, and act in ways that protect the resources of our planet.
We are building a team of passionate, committed individuals who each play a vital role in making Nature's Emporium a special place. If you are looking for a CAREER and want to be part of something bigger, we'd love to hear from you.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare and create all Cold Press Juice products and ingredients safely while maintaining high productivity levels daily
- Prepping vegetables: washing, chopping, and safely storing prepped items.
- Cold pressing produce for juices and tonics
- Bottling and merchandising juices, tonics, and milks.
- Uphold organic standards and health expectations for produce.
- Clean and sanitize work station and glass bottles for juices, tonics, and milks.
- Frequent knife handling to prep produce.
- This position requires standing for long periods of time.
- Exposure to noise and cooler temperatures
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Repetitive work routine
What You Will Bring:
- 1 year of experience in food prep or prep cook experience.
- Previous experience in Cold Press Juice preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newmarket, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you looking for a permanent, full-time position?
- Are there any days/times that you are unable to work?
- juicing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person