As a member of Cloud Platform team, under the direction of lead architects, develop and implement technical efforts to design, build, and deploy the most optimal, modular cloud native applications, including fast path packet processing and computationally intensive vRAN workloads.
- Build and deploy containerized microservices applications on to multiple Kubernetes environments like Opensource K8s, Robin K8s, RHOCP, VMWare and AWS.
- Design, implement, deploy and debug customized Opensource K8s on a large number of Edge devices which enable hosting containerized 4G and 5G vRAN applications.
- Define, develop, document and maintain highly secure, scalable and available cloud solutions in accordance with best practices and strategies.
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards for code quality and thoughtful design.
- Demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills, with an ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for building cloud native solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root causes, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training and mentorship when necessary.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements.
Proficient in at least one programming language among C/C++, Python and Go.
- Strong knowledge of Linux system programming, Algorithms, Data structures, Object-oriented programming, Design patterns, Networking and Cloud infrastructure concepts.
- Has good understanding of the best practices to build cloud native applications.
- Experience in Automating Infrastructure deployment, networking, and security services
- Three or more years of experience in architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions based on the needs of the clients or the organization.
- Proven work experience as a Cloud Engineer or similar role with complete knowledge of one of the cloud platforms, such as Robin, RHOCP, AWS, Azure, GCP or Opensource K8s equivalent.
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC and concepts of the cloud architecture SaaS, IaaS and PaaS.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Good to have:
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Cloud Engineer
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Understands 3G/4G/5G RAN architecture.
Education and Experience:
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education.