Culligan offers a full line of water treatment products for every problem. We provide the dependable service and technical expertise that has made Culligan the water solution choice for both residential and commercial locations.
We want you to join our growing team at our GUELPH location as a CSR! Tuesday to Saturday shift
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing support to our customers and our sales, delivery, and service teams. The successful candidate must be available to work Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Assist customers in person and on the phone in a professional manner
- Set up deliveries and book service calls
- Process new contracts, create customer account and schedule installation, as required
- Print and distribute service work orders and route tickets, close work orders and bill out once completed
- Promote and up-sell products and services to new and current customers
- Book walk-in and phone sales leads with Sales Team
- Make accounts receivable collections and related calls, forward outstanding invoices as requested
- Handle money, run the cash register and POS machine, balance cash, prepare bank deposit, UEI payment transactions, reconcile and balance receipts, payment batches, cash, cheques, Moneris payments, petty cash, etc
What we're looking for:
- Outgoing, friendly, and a desire to help people
- Excellent interpersonal and phone communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous customer service experience
- Intermediate computer knowledge
We are committed to maintaining a barrier-free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. We welcome applications from women and men including members of visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Please be aware of employment scams. Culligan Water will never ask you to make payment for your application or ask you to provide confidential information before an official offer of employment is made.
Job Type: Full-time
- Call center: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person