Are you passionate about agriculture and eager to make a significant impact in the industry? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Territory Manager at our Portage la Prairie location!
Enns Brothers has been in business for over 60 years and has 10 locations in Manitoba with nearly 400 employees. Our employees have worked hard to build a reputation for reliability and integrity and is proud to service the Portage la Prairie and surrounding community.
As a Territory Manager, you will play a vital role in our company's success by driving sales of new and used agriculture equipment, parts, and service while building strong customer relationships.
In this role, you will be using your years of agriculture sales experience and industry knowledge to increase the market share of our John Deere products.
This position comes with a competitive base salary and annual incentive program, employee purchase program, comprehensive benefits and group RRSP program. We are also committed to your growth and development and provide on going training opportunities, along with John Deere University courses.
- Represent Enns Bros, selling new and used Ag equipment in the Portage la Prairie territory.
- Consistently achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Cultivate new customers by prospecting, networking and referral.
- Invest in customer relationship management through regular, planned contact and follow up.
- Continual upgrading of product knowledge and ways to leverage that knowledge to the benefit of customers and the company.
- Upgrade sales capability through regular training, coaching, and sharing knowledge with peers.
- Monitor competitive activity and products with timely updates to management, accordingly.
- Complete all sales documentation required, consistently following the sales process.
- Maintain customer profiles with current and detailed information.
- Coordinate and /or conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
- Maintain current knowledge of used equipment values, market and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
- Maintain current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used equipment.
- Maintain a safe and organized work environment following the guidelines of workplace health and safety and Enns Brothers’ policies
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience selling Agriculture Equipment (or related experience)
- Agriculture or Business Degree or Diploma is ideal
- Professional Sales training is an asset
- Proven ability to meet sales targets and grow market share
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and familiar with computerized quoting software
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours particularly in busy seasons
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Valid drivers license and clear abstract
We thank all those that apply, however only candidates that meet the qualifications will be contacted for interviews.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person