Our Differences Are What Make Us Great!
At Crescent Hotels & Resorts we strive to create a great place to work where associates at all levels of our organization are respected for their differences, just like the guests and owners we serve. That’s why we are dedicated to creating an environment that facilitates open and honest conversations about race, equity, diversity, and inclusion. By examining our own beliefs and behaviors, we can create change through training, recruiting, and promoting diverse talent to strengthen our culture.
Why work with us?
- Competitive wages
- Excellent Health and Dental benefits
- Marriott worldwide discounts
- Exceptional team environment
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed
Does this sound like you?
- Previous experience working in a fast passed high volume environment.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts that may include days, evening, weekends, holidays.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Must be able to withstand prolonged periods of standing and/or walking. Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Previous cleaning experience is a definite asset.
- Must have strong organizations skills and be able to prioritize job duties.