Panel Builder – Eascan Automation Inc.
We are looking for an experienced Panel Builder to join our team on a permanent full-time basis.
What We Offer
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Vision Care
- Extended Health Care
- Business Casual Dress
- RRSP Match
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Personal development and growth within the company
Performs the necessary tasks in order to build electrical controls systems or assemblies as required for various processes and Eascan design-built machines. Building industrial Control Panels.
- Review job requirements and electrical blue prints
- Plan panel layout, hardware assembly and wiring of control panels, in accordance with Eascan policies and procedures
- Follow all relevant testing procedures of control panels and assemblies, in accordance with Eascan policies and procedures
- Provide updates to all as-built dwgs, generate required documentation for quality assurance and panel certification
- Maintain proper stock of all miscellaneous hardware, receive incoming hardware and update order lists.
- Contribute to quality assurance check sheets and procedures so that a high standard of our product is maintained and delivered to Eascan customers
- Maintain equipment so that it performs in a safe manner in accordance with maintenance schedule and requirements
Key Skills and Expertise
- Electrical and Mechanical aptitude
- Computer skills in various Microsoft Programs
- Safe working habits, in accordance with applicable safety guidelines
- Electrical technologist and/or sufficient experience pertinent to this position.
- Previous experience in electrical controls
- Ongoing professional development and training, as required.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$32.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Control Panel Wiring: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person