Just west of Winnipeg, O Foods has built the most advanced oat mill in North America to meet growing global demand. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Paterson Global Foods, we have strong roots in Canadian agriculture, believe in delivering value to the entire food supply chain and are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team!
As a Customer Service Representative, you are the front-line support for our customers and together with the O Foods team ensure that they are satisfied with our products and service. You are responsible for processing orders, answering questions, handling customer complaints, educating the customer about products and being the primary liaison between O Foods and the customer. Customer Service Representatives are the voice of O Foods and how they interact with our customers impact our ability to build and maintain a long-term prosperous relationship.
- Processing orders and transactions
- Address customers’ concerns / complaints and answer customers’ questions to the best of their ability.
- Handle negative responses and turn an unpleasant situation into positive experiences.
- Supporting traffic team.
- Collecting and analyzing customer / carrier data
- Answering questions about a company’s products or services
- Proactively gathering customer information to provide support before the customer asks for help.
- Sales support and regular interaction with the sales and marketing team
- Maintaining solid customer relationships
- Secondary school diploma or equivalency; post-secondary degree is an asset.
- Previous work in a food manufacturing in a Customer Service role is an asset.
- Attractive compensation package including company-paid medical & dental benefits.
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs.
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities.
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal days.
- Employee Referral Program (up to $1000 per successful referral)
O Foods Ltd is passionate about oats and strives to be the innovation partner throughout the supply chain from farmers to consumers. We want to be the preferred oat ingredient supplier by collaborating to create value and sustained growth for all stakeholders.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected further in the process will be contacted.
O Foods Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.