About LASERBODY MD
We believe everyone has the right to choose how they want to look and feel.
The future is one of personal enhancement and improvement. LASERBODY MD is more than medical aesthetics & wellness clinics. We are a lifestyle health movement dedicated to empowering people to look better, feel better, be better and live longer. We improve the world by improving you.
About the Role
We're on the search for a Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for paid media, health and wellness, aesthetics, mind and data!
We are seeking a Digital Marketer who specializes in paid social, google ads, Tiktok, IG, Email & Loyalty Marketing to accelerate company growth and nurture our client community.
- Work closely with marketing team to deliver compelling content for various audiences in our marketing platform
- Experience with omni-channel including video and influencer marketing
- Develop and contribute content for our social channels, blogs and website
- Create and improve email campaigns, webforms & brand email templates
- Develop strong email tactics to execute for lapsed customers, to encourage them back as clients
- Daily monitoring of campaign and delivery performance
- Weekly reports to Director of Operations for results on open rates, click rates
- Measure results and optimize campaigns and workflows based on analytics data
- Using KPI’s and measurable metrics create segmentation strategies, A/B testing of subject lines, and content to drive higher open & click rates
- Report, track and analyze campaign performance proving success in strategies and ROI.
- Create and manage email lists & segments
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing current trends and keeps up to date with latest email/ loyalty marketing & digital trends etc.
Education, Qualifications & Skills
- Must have 1-2 years’ professional experience working as a Content Marketing Specialist
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in a Marketing, Writing or related field
- Background or passion for health, aesthetics, and wellness is preferred
- Video, photography and media editing skills
- Experience with analyzing data
- Highly collaborative and organized
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Strong communication, copy writing, editing and content management skills
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals and its application to multi-channel marketing for retail environments
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- What is your starting salary expectation?
Work Location: In person