Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people with an inspiring vision and who seek stimulating challenges. At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on engaging projects.
We are a firm 100% owned by its employees and we value a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset. You will have the flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
When you join CIMA+, we welcome you to a place that you can call home.
Come and join our team that specializes in bridges and engineering structures as a senior civil engineering technician. You will have the opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise in drafting and structural design with all members of our team.
We offer a flexible hybrid work arrangement that allows you to work from home and at our office in Gatineau or Ottawa.
- Actively participate in the development of BIM/VDC processes in projects related to the construction and rehabilitation of bridges and engineering structures by working with a team of technicians, drafters and engineers
- Create complete project mock-ups by modeling the elements of bridge or interchange project
- Develop and prepare models and plans for engineering structures
- Ensure interdepartmental coordination with the CAD teams and in compliance with the quality assurance system
- Participate in the preparation of studies and technical reports
- Participate in the training and mentoring of junior employees
- DEC in civil engineering or related discipline
- 10 years of experience in structures (bridges, engineering structures, buildings)
- Safety training on construction sites (ASP card)
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, BIM, Revit software
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
Contact Afifa Karah-Ali