We are looking for a Project Manager who has experience in Industrial and Agricultural industries.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, multi-tasked individual with a great attitude, embody excellent organizational along with the ability to organize and coordinate a team.
We require a minimum of 3 year estimating and Project experience in the agricultural construction and industrial construction fields. Must work well with internal staff including subcontractors and vendors.
Preference given to candidates that have worked in the grain/fertilizer/food processing industrial facilities.
- Solicit sales from current and prospective customers to maintain and increase customer sales base.
- Maintain good customer service relationship with existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain list of customers and filing in company drive.
- Collaborate with Accounting to complete and submit progress invoicing.
- Complete and submit change orders that have been approved by the owner/customer and obtain necessary signatures.
- Take responsibility for collecting accounts and notify the accounting department of any issues, problems, or deficiencies hindering account payment.
- Facilitates the collection of project requirements, objectives, scopes and expectations, and clearly communicates this information to project teams.
Bidding Jobs Responsibilities:
- Complete the bid document, including all supporting documentation, and submit it.
- Utilize available bidding/quoting checklists.
- Sourcing quotes from multiple qualified subcontractors
- Generate quote an accurate quote in the template.
- Generate quote submission documents in the template.
- Ensure site pictures are uploaded into the drive and relevant documentation is also uploaded.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Ensure all subcontractors complete the onboarding documentation.
- Inspect and verify that work performed by subcontractors is completed properly before releasing payment.
- Maintain project schedule.
- Maintain close contact with Site Supervisors, and Foremen to ensure safe, competent, and smooth project execution.
- Visit the job site regularly throughout construction to verify project is on track.
- Provides the necessary leadership and responsible for managing large and complex capital improvement projects.
- Evaluate performance of project team members, or project managers assigned to the function of project management.
- Leads definition of project objectives, scope development, and front end engineering in support of the project development and execution.
- Manages project documentation of all projects and drawings.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures.
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and projects effectively.
- Accountable for project controls: project cost estimating, planning/scheduling, project benchmarking, effective cost control/forecasting, effective project progress control, contracting/procurement-plans, cash flow management and financial status of the project.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure Daily Site Attendance forms are completed and uploaded into the drive.
- Ensure all development and building permits are in place.
- Read, understand, and apply health and safety policies, safe work practices, procedures, rules, and legislated OH&S requirements.
- Ensure all workers are educated to work in a safe manner and use required protective devices and procedures.
- Warn all workers of potential or actual dangers and provide guidance on isolation, prevention, or removal of such dangers.
- Immediately report all incidents, fully investigate accidents, and advise management on preventing similar incidents in the future.
- Conduct regular inspections of the workplace to ensure a safe and healthy environment.
- Take every reasonable precaution to protect the safety of workers and oneself.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee continuous training
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Company provided Vehicle
- Quarterly bonus program
Please submit your resume and cover letter stating experience and salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Applicant must have a valid clean drivers license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34.00-$44.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person