***Emails regarding next steps will come from Bamboo HR - Please Ensure to check your junk mail when applying for jobs***
(14 Month Contract)
Cleveland-Cliffs Tooling and Stamping, has an immediate opportunity for a Accounts Payable Administrator in our Windsor, Ontario facility. The Accounts Payable Administrator is responsible for the processing of invoices through a computerized accounting system and prepare cheques for payment of invoices. The ideal candidate will have strong organization skills, be self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package with career advancement opportunities.
- Processing of invoices using system three-way match process and manual approvals.
- Generates weekly cheque runs for the plants.
- Perform reconciliation of statements provide by vendors.
- Communication with vendors regarding open invoices, pending payment and open issues.
- Minimum two (2) year diploma in accounting
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in an accounts receivable position
- Working knowledge spreadsheet software, such as Excel
- Experience using productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- A desire and ability to work collaboratively with others to accomplish daily goals
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is the largest flat-rolled steel company and the largest iron ore pellet producer in North America. The Company is vertically integrated from mined raw materials, direct reduced iron, and ferrous scrap to primary steelmaking and downstream finishing, stamping, tooling, and tubing. We offer an excellent total compensation package including top pay with variable compensation opportunity, health insurance, retirement plan, education assistance, paid time off and more!
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc., including its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “Cleveland-Cliffs”), is an equal opportunity employer and complies with its obligations under applicable human rights legislation. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability, or other protected grounds under applicable human rights legislation. Cleveland-Cliffs requires all prospective employees to undergo a pre-employment background check.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities or other needs based on protected human rights grounds. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 1-(312) 899-3097 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Do not email your application materials to this email address. Application materials sent to this email address will not be considered.