THE BIRCH KITCHEN AND BAR
The restaurant is right in the middle of Jasper, which is a great spot. It's close to all the fun places tourists like to visit. So, if you want a tasty meal after a day of exploring, this is the perfect place to go.
We opened recently and are now searching for new team members to join us. The Birch Kitchen and Bar is a super exciting addition for people who love food in Jasper. Our place looks amazing, the food is fantastic, and our bar drinks are something special. And if you want to work in a cool restaurant, we have a great opportunity for you.
We're seeking an experienced and passionate Bartender to join our team. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in a busy bar or restaurant environment, has excellent customer service skills, and is appreciative of the restaurant industry. A successful candidate will have years of industry experience, excellent customer service skills and be a creative mixologist.
As a Bartender, Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers, and be able to identify their desired drink.
- Skilfully mix a variety of drinks to the customer's desired specifications.
- Prepare mixed drinks, cocktails, and other beverages.
- Be knowledgeable of a variety of brands and their associated prices.
- Ensure that drinks are free from contamination.
- Manage inventory of stock, liquor, and other supplies.
- Know how to operate cash register.
- Manage the bar's finances.
- Maintain general cleanliness.
The role of a server at Birch involves various responsibilities and requirements. Here are the key points that summarize what the job entails and what Birch expects from its servers:
As a Server, Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional dining experiences for Birch guests.
- Use multi-tasking skills to anticipate and deliver on guest needs.
- Create authentic connections with guests through engaging conversations.
- Be a problem solver and supportive team player.
- Demonstrate passion for the guest experience and exceptional menu knowledge.
- Adapt to any situation with ease.
What We Need From You:
- Minimum 1 year of restaurant experience.
- Passion, commitment, and teamwork skills.
- Willingness to learn, accept feedback and coaching.
- Commitment to fostering a supportive and engaging experience for team members and guests.
Job Types: Permanent, Temporary, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person