OUR HIRING PROCESS:
- We will review your application against our job requirements. We do not employ machine learning technologies during this phase as we believe every human deserves attention from another human. We do not think machines can evaluate your application quite like our seasoned recruiting professionals—every person is unique. We promise to give your candidacy a fair and detailed assessment.
- We may then invite you to submit a video interview for the review of the hiring manager. This video interview is often followed by a test or short project that allows us to determine whether you will be a good fit for the team.
- At this point, we will invite you to interview with our hiring manager and/or the interview team. Please note: We do not conduct interviews via text message, Telegram, etc. and we never hire anyone into our organization without having met you face-to-face (or via Zoom). You will be invited to come to a live meeting or Zoom, where you will meet our INFUSEmedia team.
- From there on, it's decision time! If you are still excited to join INFUSE and we like you as much, we will have a conversation about your offer. We do not make offers without giving you the opportunity to speak with us live. After all, we consider our team members our family, and we want you to feel comfortable and welcomed.
Are you passionate about marketing? Ready to dive into the world of demand generation? INFUSEmedia is one of the fastest growing lead generation companies! INFUSED with drive, innovation, and integrity,
we craft demand solutions with precision to fuel our clients' pipelines, every time.
We are always looking for bright, motivated people to join our team. Apply now and tap into INFUSEmedia's growth!
Since 2012, we've helped thousands of B2B organizations drive full-funnel results through our innovative demand generation solutions and best-in-class data validation platform.
It's what helps us build uncompromising trust and impeccable reputation with our clients, every time.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong empathy for customers and their success
- Minimum two years of account management and/or customer success/service experience preferred
- Independent work ethic – while we have incredible team support in place, this is a remote or hybrid role that requires you to be individually goal driven
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage 30+ clients at once
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision Positive team player, enthusiastic, passionate, goal driven
- Strong problem-resolution skills and proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues
- Work logically to diagnose and resolve basic to intermediate issues and recognize circumstances that require escalation
- Comfortable using and learning software: MS Office (Excel), custom-built software, CRM, ticketing/tracking systems, etc.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Develop and maintain relationships with a select group of named accounts to ensure campaign success
- Serve as a trusted advisor for our clients and be an expert in INFUSEmedia offerings
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to deliver campaign leads and ensure clients are happy with the outcome
- Collaborate with the Sales team from proposal to delivery, including identifying and ensuring delivery options, integrations, and other operational aspects
- Create and coordinate account documentation including reports, RFPs, and other recommendations
- Accountable for post-sale account management and driving account growth through excellent customer service and delivery, communication, and onboarding
The Culture & Perks:
- 4.7 Glassdoor reviews, 96% of employees would recommend working for INFUSE
- 90% retention rate of clients, our industry average is 65%
- Genuine career progression and growth opportunities
- Have your Birthday off on us!! Because you're worth it