Huronia Transportation is a family owned and operated logistics business serving the transportation industry for over 30 years. We are looking for a motivated individual to fill a full time Office Coordinator position in our Toronto office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable and payroll
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Post Secondary Education (College or University)
- 2 or more years experience
- Sage Simply Accounting Experience
- Strong Organizational & Communication Skills
- Open to learning and developing existing skills
- Comfortable working independently
- Ability to use Microsoft programs like Excel, Word and Outlook
- Competitive Salary and benefit package options
Main Intersection: Bloor/Royal York
Please forward your resume for consideration. Only potential candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00-$26.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Work Location: In person