AWS Devops Engineer
Are you ready to join the team building the most badass healthcare software?
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
Our AWS/Devops Engineer is a key member of Venuiti’s development team and collaborates with the team to build enterprise applications that will transform the healthcare industry. We are looking for a skilled developer who is focused on quality and excited by the potential to save lives through the millions of people using their creations. If you enjoy creating software that has a purpose, then this role may be perfect for you!
· Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
· Process-oriented with great documentation skills
· Knowledge of security best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
· Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
· Experience and interest with AWS and DevOps practices and challenges in scaling tech stacks
· Hungry to learn, knowledge share, execute and grow with a small impactful team
· Experience cloud-based deployment and delivery at scale
· Familiarity with container orchestration services, like Docker
· Deployment with an automated CI/CD pipeline
· Experience with Kubernates
· Experience with Terraform is preferred but not required
Think you’re the right person for this role? We can't wait to hear from you!
Venuiti believes in universal acceptance for everyone everywhere. We promote diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Venuiti family. As such, Venuiti is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by provincial or federal law. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Pay: $53,467.23-$118,802.33 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kitchener, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you live within a 15km radius of Kitchener/Waterloo
- DevOps: 5 years (required)
- AWS: 5 years (required)
- Leading teams: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person