Location: Remote - Canada
User Support Representative
Like WCG, you believe in the power of work to transform lives. As a User Support Representative, you will provide front line support for the RSVP program by responding to inquiries from users related to their claims, and basic technical issues regarding the participant portal and learning management software via telephone and secure message. As the User Support Representative, you will diagnose problems through discussions with users and will resolve straightforward issues and create tickets in the ticketing system for more complex problems.
- Respond to inquiries ranging from claims questions to first tier technical issues from users via phone and secure message
- Liaise with claims team to resolve claims related issues
- Engage in active listening with callers and confirm or clarify information
- Document inquiries in the Case Management System and Ticketing System
- Identify and troubleshoot technical difficulties and preform password resets
- Log issues in ticketing system
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with businesses and community service organizations in the service area, with a strong focus on employers
- Possibility to work alternate hours if required Monday - Friday (operational across all time zones across Canada)
- Experience in customer service, call centre or help desk
- Strong digital literacy skills and ability to quickly learn new program specific software
- Quiet distraction free workspace
- Excellent communication, problem solving and active listening skills
- Employment conditional on obtaining a criminal record check and federal Reliability Status Security Clearance
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive and flexible health and dental benefits
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Generous time off policy to encourage work/life balance
- A diverse and inclusive workplace with a track record of high employee engagement and teamwork
For complete job requirements, see the full Job Description here.
WCG is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to achieving a workplace that is equitable and representative of Canada’s diverse population. We actively work to attract, develop, and retain employees from diverse and equity-deserving backgrounds who have exceptional ability and the desire to make a difference. We continuously strive to support individual needs and differences in a work environment that is built on inclusivity and respect for everyone.
WCG is committed to providing an accessible, barrier free recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation in advance of any part of the recruitment and selection process.