IVC Vita Health Products Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of quality natural health products and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals is seeking candidates for several full-time production worker opportunities in our manufacturing and packaging areas, located in the St. Boniface Industrial Park.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must be able to complete an online pre-qualification exam in order to be eligible for interview and employment. Access to a home desktop or laptop computer is required.
Evenings - 3pm-11pm, Monday-Friday
Nights - 11pm-7am, Sunday-Thursday
Nature of the Position:
Under the direction of the Manufacturing shift Supervisor/Assistant Supervisor Compounding and within the policies, standards and procedures of Vita Health Products, this position will be responsible for performing duties relating to the Production Floor Operations.
Principal responsibilities consist of handling raw materials/unfinished or finished product, equipment handling, milling unfinished or finished product, screening raw materials and process verifications.
- Transfer dispensed products from the Weigh Rooms to the Main/Mezzanine floors designated areas and stage for Blending.
- Transfer clean equipment from the Main floor to the Mezzanine floor and store in the designated Equipment Storage Rooms. Transfer dirty equipment to be cleaned to the Equipment Wash-Up Room.
- Provide clean equipment to the designated processing areas upon request.
- Perform final Powder Blend Recovery verifications with the Blender upon request.
- Perform Process Task or Job Order method step instruction verifications in areas qualified and sign off on the Master Manufacturing Batch Record documentation or log book.
- Transfer final powder blend storage containers to their designated areas.
- Perform Clean Levels required for the Weigh Room upon request.
- Perform scheduled Weekly Cleaning of Weigh Rooms upon request.
- Perform powder blend container hook-ups for Tablet presses and Encapsulation machines as required. Maintain sufficient powder feed levels to the Tablet presses and Encapsulation machines in order to prevent unnecessary interruptions or negative impact to product specifications.
- Perform capsule shell loading for the Encapsulation machines as required and maintain sufficient feed levels in order to prevent unnecessary interruptions or negative impact to product specifications.
- Load powder blend super sack totes into stands and hook–up to the designated Tablet press or Encapsulation machine. Maintain sufficient powder feed levels to the Tablet presses and Encapsulation machines in order to prevent unnecessary interruptions or negative impact to product specifications.
- Transfer D.T.H. or Cooler products to the designated Tablet press or Encapsulation machine.
- Perform screening of raw material powder for D.T.H. products scheduled on Tablet presses and Encapsulation machines as required.
- Perform milling of raw materials or finished product upon request.
- Maintain the Mezzanine floor for cleanliness and organization. Keep the area stocked with Personal Protective Equipment and supplies. Discard garbage as necessary throughout the shift.
- Perform Daily + Monthly cleaning responsibilities of the Mezzanine floor and complete all related documentation.
- Manage the Shadow Board Program and log book.
- Assist the Blender operators with processing operations of a job order when available.
- Load specific uncoated core tablet lot super sack totes from the Coating Staging area into Super Sack stands and deliver to the designated Coating Pan upon request.
- Transfer specific uncoated core tablet lot pallets from the Coating staging area and deliver to the designated Coating Pan upon request.
- Perform other duties assigned by the shift Supervisor/Assistant Supervisor.
Lift a minimum of 50 lbs on a regular basis.
In addition to a competitive hourly wage, evening and night-shift premiums and full benefits, we offer a truly rewarding work environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected applicants will be contacted.
- Evening shift premium $0.80/hr
- Night shift premium $1.05/hr