Licensed Auto Body Technician - Ottawa, ON
We are currently seeking a Licensed Auto Body Technician to join our busy Carstar Collision Centre to help meet the demand of our valued customers.
NO Nights or Weekends!
- Determine vehicle repair and/or restoration requirements
- Review damage reports, prepare and review repair cost estimates and plan work to be performed
- Dismantle and repair vehicles as per insurance guidelines and standards at the collision repair shop
- Use frame machines to straighten bent frames and unitized bodies
- Remove badly damaged sections of vehicles (for example, roof, rear body panels) and attach new sections
- Repair damage to body panels and components made of a variety of materials
- Repair or replace interior and exterior components such as instrument panels, seat frame assemblies, carpets and floorboard insulation, trim panels and mouldings
- Licensed auto body technician
- Able to stand for extended periods, and lift up to 70 lbs.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Competitive pay plan; 60-100k annually
- Full-time, permanent position
- Plenty of available hours
- Positive work environment with superior management and support
- Employee discounts
- Group benefits
In business for over 50 years, the we are a family-owned company that continually strive to provide the best possible customer service. A good work life balance is something we strive to deliver. We have a history of long-term staff retention, which is a testament to the way we do business and the value we place on each and every employee.
Start your application today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person